Req ID: 44242
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com .
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Robert Half Technology:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
As a Technical Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
If you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional growth opportunities and earning potential, apply today!
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Date: Wed, 12 02 2014 00:00:00 GMT
Department: Staffing Professional