Req ID: 51241
Looking to leverage your technical and operational experience? Looking for a challenge? Want to work in a fast paced environment? Interested in learning different PeopleSoft 9.0 modules, from Finance to Human Resources?
By joining Robert Half’s Corporate Services Staffing Business Systems department as a BSA, Sr , you will use your operational expertise to analyze, acquire and document business requirements, work with IT BSA’s to review and approve designs, lead users through user acceptance testing, and ensure a smooth transition into production.
This position provides you not only with the opportunity to work on projects covering PeopleSoft Financials modules (Billing, Cash/AR, Credit), but also includes the core suite of PeopleSoft HCM modules (Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor). In addition, you will interact and communicate with various levels of technical and business stakeholders, from subject matter experts and managers to executives, ensuring stakeholder buy-in throughout your assigned projects.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Review, analyze and refine business requests and ad hoc requirements, formulating system solutions to parallel overall business strategies.
- Identify areas of needed improvement/gaps, or opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency, quality, or customer satisfaction and/or opportunities to reduce expenses and eliminate waste.
- Translate customer needs into thorough and detailed business requirement documentation that can be presented to all levels of management, customers, development teams and vendors.
- Consider the impact to current and future business environments and processes, assessing upstream & downstream effect of system and reporting changes.
- Consult with various subject matter experts from RH business units, Field Accounting staff, branch locations, Field Service Center personnel, clients, users, or others to obtain business requirements as required.
- Present proposals for project plans that offer solutions that will: close gaps, refine/streamline processes, increase efficiency and quality, enhance or upgrade systems or technological resources, reduce costs, eliminate waste, support auditing controls and compliance, educate clients, improve communication, and/or increase client satisfaction while striving to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Function as project lead or subject matter expert on initiatives where Field Accounting applications are impacted or require change.
- Perform analysis on change management and presents findings to management.
- Work directly with vendors to review solutions to address business requirements, coordinate vendor demo sessions to complete detailed fit/gap deliverable and make recommendations to sr. management.
- Function as liaison between IT departments and business to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
- Work with the business to develop detailed User Acceptance test cases and flows. Including giving guidance on what and how to test.
- Plan, prepare, facilitate and monitor the execution of complex User Acceptance Testing, which typically includes multiple business and IT groups across multiple environments.
- Perform intake of issues, validate and coordinate with IT for bug fix and retest.
- Obtain migration approvals from Sr management.
- Support, coordinate and/or facilitate the training of users throughout the RH and Protiviti organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or MIS).
- General knowledge of SQL and understanding of or experience using relational database structures, and client server applications is desired.
- 3+ years' business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management, or managerial skills.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience in business systems analysis & design implementing or maintaining large ERP applications, in particular PeopleSoft is helpful.
- 5+ years' of PeopleSoft requirements, design, testing and implementation experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules (version 8.4 or greater) is required: Payroll, Benefits (Ben Admin), HR, Time & Labor, Billing, AR.
- Business consulting and/or accounting experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows applications, Microsoft Office including: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Power Point.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, exercise sound judgment to make decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
Follow us on Twiter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, mail or in person. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate Staffing
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
- In person: Please visit us at the above address and request an application. Inquiries are welcome Monday – Friday, 8 – 11a.m. and 1 – 5 p.m.
Date: Wed, 04 02 2015 00:00:00 GMT
Department: Experienced (non-manager)