SOFIA is a leading services provider of Portal, BI & SOA. We currently have a need with a Fortune 10 Financial Services company in NJ. SOFIA is Gold Partner with Oracle and its Oracle Practice would like to on-board 2 candidates with:
- Years: 8-10 Yrs in Siebel with one full lifecycle implementation with Open UI
- Ability to convert business requirement into High level design and guide the development team
- Interact with customer and provide solutions/suggestions and improvement areas in Siebel implementations
- Expert in EAI and Web Services
- Extensive experience with Siebel application configuration and administration (Tools, Assignment Manager, Workflow, Server Administration);
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying application solutions to automate various business processes, integration objects, workflows and EAI;
- Engage with Business and IT leaders to architect Siebel Solutions in alignment with Business goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support;
- Strong project leadership, presentation and coaching skills;
- Develop and maintain best practices for the successful design and deployment of Siebel solutions.
- Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
Please send an email with resume, rate/salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.