You can reach me @201-379-3132 or email; email@example.com
We are in need of a PHP/LAMP developer to add to our growing team. Ideally looking for a developer of components in a distributed, N-tier architecture collection of services and web applications that work in concert to provide real-time solutions. The ideal person will have worked in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment within the Scrum development framework to provide end-to-end development. The developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Software Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation.
- Extensive PHP experience
- Good Ruby on Rails experience (3.0 and later) is plus
- The task involves 20% front end and 80% backend development
- Project involves Laravel framework - This is similar to Rails - ROL.
- Object oriented PHP is used (Not just the procedural) and MVC is used extensively
- Some High level design experience
- Experience in test driven development (TDD) using phpunit
- Experience working with Source Control Management systems
- Experience working with Continuous Integration Systems
- Experience working with Database Systems
- Experience in Script library, Template packaging
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of Data Visualization techniques using PHP/Jquery