As a Sr. ATG Consultant, you'll have a ground-floor opportunity to help design and implement next-generation, global Web applications. You will be responsible for design of product catalog, integrated search, and checkout in ATG Commerce, as well as integration of the pages with Content Management systems such as (Fatwire, Vignette), Search (ATG Search, Endeca, Fast), and back-end systems such as ATG Commerce Service Center, Fullfillment systems like IBM/Sterling Yantra Order Management systems.
We are looking for ATG Architects, Leads and Developers - for multiple positions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design site systems for next-generation, global ecommerce solutions for internet and mobile platforms
- Act as the product and domain expert for Business and Technical teams
- Work with Product Management, Engineering Leads, business and partner teams to ensure completeness of requirements to build eCommerce sites
REQUIRED SKILLS: 1) Competencies: Skills, knowledge, & abilities
- Hands on - Implement proof-of-concepts to demonstrate product features and improve on LOE estimates
- Hands on – Implement core functionalities and /or assist/mentor junior resources on the team in implementing the functions
- Performance tune application components, Trouble shoot memory issues and provide guidance and rapid resolution to critical production/non production issues
- Research and recommend new technology trends and solutions to help improve overall customer.
Functional Competencies: Required:
- Hands on experience with ATG commerce modules – commerce, scenario, pricing, content administration, in the focus on the following:
- Site, Personalization, Content Targeting, Campaign Optimization, A/B Testing, Promotions, and Merchandising
- Product and non-product content (e.g. about, jobs)
- Creating and managing repositories and understanding of caching mechanisms
- Scheduled jobs and On-Demand (AKA “emergency publish”) content refresh
- Ability to support multiple languages, brands and operating companies in a Software-as-a-Service model
- Seamless integration w/ Content Management, Order Management, fulfillment and other back-end systems
- Extension/Customization of out-of-box ATG components.
- Integration to Web Metrics tools (e.g. OMNITURE, HITBOX, Webtrends)
- Response Time, Caching of Content, and General Performance improvements to the ATG platform that pertain to site availability
- Guidance to satisfy various regulations or standards (e.g. Section 508, Payment Card Industry (PCI), OWASP)
- Oracle ATG eCommerce /ATG Dynamo (recent versions 9.x, 10.x)
- ATG Dynamo Application Framework
- ATG Content Administration and Merchandising
- ATG Search and Searchandising
- Business & Customer analytics
- ATG B2B and B2C Commerce
- Shopping Cart & Product Catalog
- Regular and custom checkout
- Order extension and fulfillment mechanisms
- Profile interactions with shopping cart
- ATGCommerceService Center
- Mobile eCommerce with ATG
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) development using Java, J2EE, ATG, WebServices & SOAP skills.
- Comprehensive SDLC experience including:
- Strong design skills – use of UML, Rational Rose, patterns, OOA/OOD.
- Agile implementation principles and practices
- Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, Clearcase, or perforce.
- Testing *through* presentation tier in a portal environment with Junit or xUnit testing frameworks.
- Production environment deployment and maintenance
Experience withHigh-volume/High-transaction E-commerce applications.
- Web Content Management Systems such Fatwire, Vignette, and Interwoven
- Web content delivery systems such ATG or Websphere Commerce.
- Internationalization, Localization & W3C compliance and conventions
- Java/J2EE (JSF, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JAXP, XSL, UNIX knowledge desirable),
- Apache’s Axis and other components to communicate using SOAP
- Rich internet applications with scalable and complex architecture highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and other professional soft skills.
- Works well in a team environment or individually, with a positive attitude.
- Interacts well with technical teams, business owners and project managers.
2) Minimum educational level:
- Teach and mentor less-experienced programmers.
- Serve as proxy for the team manager in meetings, as needed
- Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised.
- Foster and maintain an understanding of three core values:
- Respect for the Individual.
- Service to our Customers.
- Strive for Excellence
B.S. in computer science or equivalent (M.S. preferred) 3)
7+ years in software engineering ( 10+ Years for Architects)
5+ years of experience programming in Java and Front-End technologies.
4+ years in design and development of E-Commerce Applications