Senior Web Applications Architect in Austin, TX
Position: Senior Web Applications Architect
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: FULL time
Salary: Excellent compensation with full benefits
ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, experienced in developing web applications and public facing websites
Please answer the below screening question in the cover letter
- Do you have 10+ years experience in constructing public facing websites or web applications?
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Web Applications Architect in our Austin, Texas office to develop and test our web-based applications. This engineer will work on external and internal facing web software applications. They will interact with UX designers, product managers, and other software engineers. This will be an important position on our staff and with many opportunities to make tangible, significant contributions that will have company-wide visibility. We are a well-funded startup company in the online advertising space.
• Responsible for overall user interface (UI) design & development including high-level technical design, performance test, core framework development & is the subject matter expert for the UI domain
• Stays updated and explores the latest web technologies to design and implement innovative new user experiences.
• Works closely with the Director of UI in helping to design, develop, test and maintain internal and external facing web based applications
• Work with other team members to deliver web based applications with both client side and server side functionality
• Work with internal and external customers to define new features
• BS in CS or equivalent experience
• 10+ years experience working directly with HTML/ASP.NET/MVC.NET/C# in the construction of public facing websites or web applications
• Strong problem solving skills, especially in the areas of human factors and web design
• Works both independently and as a team
• Can learn and apply new technologies to solve problems efficiently
• Has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of SQL especially with Postgres is a plus
• Ability to work well in a flexible, dynamic small-team working environment
• Prior experience working with and leading teams in other office within the US
We offer a generous benefits package including company paid premiums for employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, company contributed Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical expenses, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Additional benefits include optional employee paid life insurance and AD&D, voluntary long-term disability, and employee contributed Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent care expenses.
DESCRIPTION OF IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- -10+ to 15 years of experience
- -Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.