OpenEye is a leader in the development and manufacture of video security solutions for the residential and commercial security industries. Established in 1999, OpenEye products can be found protecting facilities such as casinos, banks, retail stores, schools, hospitals, and airports all over the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
OpenEye is seeking a SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join a cutting edge team which is developing OpenEye's next generation video security products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a project in its early stages; the successful applicant will have an integral part to play in building a new application from the ground up.
As the successful applicant, you will participate in an agile team following a test driven approach, developing a feature-rich video playback client application for a distributed security system. You will participate in the full product lifecycle, including sprint planning, design, coding and automated test development.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years programming in C# and/or C++
- Experience developing native GUI applications
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with new technologies and practices
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong quality ethic and test-first attitude
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- Knowledge of video codecs and streaming technologies
- Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D or similar
- Experience following agile processes and practices such as Scrum and Test Driven Development
- OpenEye provides competitive salaries
- Medical and dental packages
- 401k match
- Profit sharing program,
- Gym Membership,
- Casual dress code
- Yearly increasing PTO accrual
- … and more!
OpenEye understands that our employees are our greatest asset. We strive to create a positive and fun work environment through company sponsored benefits such as BBQ's, team building events, community service projects, parties, gym memberships, retreats to beautiful Priest Lake and much more.
Visit us at www.openeye.net to learn more about our company!