- Niagara Water is seeking a talented Sr. IT Infrastructure Manager with focus on strategic planning and implementation.
- Previous experience with data center management, network architecture, storage, and back-up and recovery is a must.
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, the successful candidate will need exceptional technical acuity, good problem solving skills, and individual initiative.
- The IT Infrastructure Manager will ensure the IT Department operations are organized, secure, and cutting-edge.
- Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Responsible for all data center, network, remote operations, and application / service desk support
- Responsible for strategic planning, presenting/proposing, managing, supporting projects related to the infrastructure and operations
- Mentors, coaches, and manages direct reports by establishing specific goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain service level agreements by application and infrastructural component
- Years of Experience in Field: 7-10
- Years of Experience in Position: 4
- Years of Experience in Supervising Employees: 3-5 Preferred
- Years of Experience in Field: 10-15
- Years of Experience in Position: 8
- Years of Experience in Supervising Employees: 5-7
- Excellent communication, leadership and collaboration skills
- Possesses solid project management skills
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills
- Significant knowledge in all and previous hands on experience in at least one of the following: Systems Administration, Network Administration, Programming (ASP.net, JAVA, etc.), Data Center Operations
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be still hands on in all aspect of IT Infrstructure and Operation along with management responsibilities.
- 7-10+ years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in IT Infrstructure and operations management, supervisory skills, and project management
- Maintain a firm understanding of new and emerging technologies including IBM p-series, VM Ware, and Tier 1 storage
- Hands-on experience in planning and operating a data center (w/backups, redundancy, and disaster recovery)
- Must have knowledge of data center infrastructure, such as: data center heat dissipation methods, electrical requirements, UPS/HVAC, backup power generation, system racking and cabling
- Strong experience in IBM AIX advanced virtualization, DS3400-8100 storage, TSM backup
- Hardware: Windows and Mac based PCs and Servers; OS: Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX; IBM p-series and x-series, Tier 1 storage SANs: iscsi and fiber, virtualization (VM Ware), Telephony equipment
- Networking and Security: TCP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches (mostly Cisco)
- Software: Experience in installing and maintaining business and accounting software in a LAN & WAN environment
- Analytical skills to develop requirement documents and design business applications
Minimum Required: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or a combination of education and at least 10 years prior experience with an enterprise level company
Preferred (Optimal Candidate): Advanced Degree; MBA preferred
Minimum Supervision:The employee carries out recurring assignments without specific instruction. The supervisor intercedes and provides direction for only new or unusual problems which involve deviations from normal policies, procedures and work methods. The employee’s work is reviewed upon completion and only periodically to verify compliance with policies and procedures.
About Niagara Bottling LLC:
- Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
- As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
- Niagara is a fast pace and competitive environment. Our IT team work with the latest and greatest technologies. All the refreshing water, flavored water, and sport drinks you can drink!