Located near downtown Raleigh, SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a FULL range of high-quality services for our members. We offer a challenging work environment and competitive salaries with an excellent benefit package.
Job Description: This position will support all phases of document imaging applications. This position will also assist with the development of internal web service applications. This position is an integral part of our development team, with responsibilities that include:
- application requirements gathering and documentation
- design and development using .NET and/or C#
- test case design, development, documentation and execution
- application build management experience
- use of a relational database with application data
- solving coding and application behavior problems in a team oriented software life-cycle
The responsibilities of this position also include the use of relational data-stores for presenting information in the applications, operating system differences, and the use of virtual machines in the early phases of the software life-cycle.
Position Requirements/Skills: .NET/VB/C# or Java programming experience or related course work, familiarity with multiple Operating System differences for applications, proficiency gathering and documenting requirements from business users, proficiency with designing, developing, and documenting test cases. Client/server communication and/or developing in a VM environment, experience with IIS web applications/services is a plus.
Four-year Degree is required. No relocation assistance provided.
**Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F**