Note: While applying , please mark a copy at email@example.com
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Payment Systems applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Ensures that technical specifications/design documents are clearly and comprehensively documented, understood and traceable to
the application/system design (e.g., traceability matrix)
- Develops application/system code as defined in technical specifications
- Creates unit test plans, executes unit testing and documents results to ensure that code works as designed
- Ensures that application/system code is clearly and comprehensively developed and traceable back to technical specifications (e.g., traceability matrix)
- Incorporates scaling capability into application/system code as applicable
- Ensures integration with testing groups (e.g., UAT, CTP)
- Conducts all required reviews (e.g., code coverage, code reviews, test plan reviews), as applicable
- Review and troubleshoot potential coding issues
- Validates technical compliance application/system designs
Skills needed: DataStage PX (version 8.7 preferred, 7.5 or higher required), Oracle/SQL.
Skills preferred: LINUX/scripting, Tivoli Work Scheduler, MQ
201-524-9600 X 217
USTech Solutions Inc.