Location : Sparks, MD
Duration : 3+ Months
***We Need a candidate who can work on our W2 without sponsership, we are unable to provide sponsership to H1B candidate at this time***
• 2-4 years working within the SAS BI Enterprise 9.x platform utilizing an Oracle database and Windows server environment.
• 2-4 years of experience of BASE SAS, SAS Stored Processes, and SAS Macro development.
• Experience developing SAS OLAP preferred.
• Strong command of SQL.
• Experience developing and designing ETL processes preferred.
• Experience performing managing and monitoring batch job schedules.
• Prior experience / knowledge of SAP BW/BI are a plus.
• Prior experience working within a regulated industry is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Responsible for assigned projects and activities which emphasize the maintenance, enhancement or development within the SAS Enterprise BI Environment. Is involved with determining end user requirements and implementing solutions that resolve those requirements. Assignments can span small to very large projects. Strong technical skills, and a respected relationship with assigned user communities are paramount in all assignments. Primary Responsibilities: • Interacts directly with end users, gather requirements and converts requirements into technical design. • Prepares all documents as required by the systems development life cycle process. • Codes, tests and debugs programs to ensure adherence to the project schedule. • Supports production implementations
Thanks & Regards,
USA: 101 Federal Street | Suite 1900 | Boston | MA - 02110 |
CANADA: 25 Sheppard AVE. | West Suite 300 | Toronto | ON - M2N 6S6 |
Phone: 781-574-0009 | 703-483-3898 | Fax: 781-623-6100 |