Imagine a Career at Stonebridge
You are energetic with an innate sense of urgency. You love challenges and live to solve complex IT problems. From a professional perspective, you want to control your own destiny.
Stonebridge is where you need to be. You will gain access to training on the latest technology. Work on challenging projects to deliver creative business solutions. Collaborate with the best and most knowledgeable people in the consulting business. And have fun. Apply today.
Microsoft Sharepoint Developers & Architects
We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft SharePoint Developers and Architects with exceptional consulting skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts to mixed audiences. Consultants will assess SharePoint readiness, perform plan migrations and upgrades, and develop custom applications for our clients. These positions are based out of our Houston and Oklahoma City / Tulsa offices. Candidates may be located anywhere in the U.S. but willing to relocate or travel up to 75%.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum experience with Sharepoint and ECM Technologies for Senior Developers, 5 years and a minimum of 8 years of experience for Architect.
- Expertise designing information architecture in SharePoint. (Web applications, Site collections, site taxonomies, Permission model, content types and metadata). REQUIRED FOR ARCHITECT
- Advanced certifications in the Microsoft Content Management, and/or Portals and Collaboration competency strongly preferred (Stonebridge will support and subsidize the achievement of any and all related certifications in the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 domain). REQUIRED FOR ARCHITECT
- Must have a solid understanding of the feature sets of the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platform and a strong familiarity with SharePoint 2007.
- Experience or working knowledge of developing and deploying custom solutions to a SharePoint farm and sizing a SharePoint farm infrastructure.
- Prior experience installing and configuring SharePoint farms.
- Prior experience planning and executing SharePoint version upgrades.
- Demonstrated experience with Page layouts and Master page, Content types and metadata (specifically with SharePoint 2010 and 2013), SharePoint Security model, roles of a site collection administrator and a site owner, SharePoint object model.
- Prior success leading project teams working closely with project managers and maintaining good project health.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating across multiple levels of business and technical communities..
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to assess and plan migration strategy for content, features and workflows, know how to respond to client estimation/RFP/Proposal creation, and lead the initial stages of SharePoint/ECM project start-ups. REQUIRED FOR ARCHITECT
- SharePoint Designer and PowerShell, working knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
- Experience with MS SQL Server technology.
- Experience with ASP.NET.