Immediate opening for Oracle Solution Architect Functional in MI.
Skills :Oracle Solution Architect Functional.
Exp :10-14 Yrs
Location : MI.
Start Date : Mon:02/24/14.
Duration : 12+ months.
MUST : Lead/Solution Architect Level.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years development experience with Oracle programming languages, with a minimum of 4 years specific recent experience with Oracle R12 modules includes, but not limited toFinance, Order to Cash, Supply Chain, Procure to Pay, Purchasing, GL, Account Receivables and Account Payable modules
- Must have experience with Oracle development tools including, but are not limited to PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflows, OAF, BI Publisher, ETL tools.
- Must have good understanding of object oriented language, Java, J2EE, ADF, Weblogic, Reporting tools and Fusion technologies.
- Must have basic knowledge of integration technologies, such as Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Must have an ability to work effectively on complex development projects
- Must have strong troubleshooting/break fix abilities.
The Solution Development Architect will be responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of Oracle applications and software products.
The individual must have the ability to provide technical, project and leadership directions and ownership in large and complex environments and have a track record of successful and reference-able projects. He will work closely with Business Solution team to identify requirements and must have technical and business skills and experience to design and develop solutions that meet functional and performance requirements with minimal custom objects. The leadership skills include being able to define and communicate technical direction and the ability to make decisions that will ensure the successful implementation of Oracle E-business Suite technology
He will be “go to” resource in critical situations for both pre and post implementation of complex design and solutions.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
- Must have an ability to participate, collect and translate business and functional requirements into Technical Solution Development to make sure requirements met
- Have an extensive knowledge in Oracle e-business suite modules to be able to provide best solution to meet the requirements and to be able to see holistic view of the overall end to end solution (with or without customization)
- Must have an ability to couch designers and developers to translate these requirements into technical specifications
- Must have hands on Oracle development experience in order to be able to direct developers to write the code based on industry best practices
- Must have deep knowledge to code, test and debug business applications
- Possess an expert mastery of theoretical concepts and applied principles/practices.
- Must have experience designing and building proof-of-concept solutions
- Must have the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including functional and technical designer, developer, other architects and PMs
- Must understand the impact of design decisions on physical implementation of system
- Must have strong ability to document business requirement to high level architectural diagram and high level technical design
- Should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Should have ability to discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and be eager to contribute these ideas.
Thanks and Regards,