Continuous Integration (CI) Expert
- 8-12 years experience in software engineering, product engineering, embedded systems, IOS systems, networking etc
- An engineer that has deep Jenkins skills and experience in deploying it and operationalize a continuous integration environment.
- C/System programming background, experience with legacy code base etc and work with several large teams
- C Programmer who has recently done continuous integration, this is the ideal thing.
- Experience with Unit-testing and continuous integration with codebase developed primarily
- Help devise a strategy to address automation gaps for existing and new code
- Help devise strategy to make current blackbox automation more efficient
- Help finalize and setup UT and CI tools
- Understand and articulate the issues and challenges with UT automation and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Should understand C Code because our code is all in C
in C - MUST
- Experience with developing automation strategy for large legacy C codebase - MUST
- Will setup test tools and test environment
- Unit test coverage
- Legacy code in C, Network OS
- Adding more unit tests and black box tests to the existing C Code.
- Pure tester will not work
- Experience with using Agile methodologies for large systems project – Nice To Have
- Jenkins, Sonar, Electric Cloud
- Will understand the C Code and then do continuous integration.
Please send your MS Word Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org