Senior IT Security Manager (SAP Applications)
Must have 5-8 years of SAP Applications Security experience
Must have enterprise level compliance and SOX Experience
- Illustrate a strong commitment to Information Security practice development and leadership within the organization.
- Work closely with Applications team to resolve security and performance related issues for SAP and other application environments.
- Management of the third party vendor(s) that provides the following security services within the environment
- Identity and Access Management
- Edge security infrastructure including firewalls, Intrusion Detection system, web proxy servers, IPSec VPN and SSL VPN, etc.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) services
- Security incident response (SIR) services
- Compliance & Audit support, including SSAE No. 16, Reporting on Controls
- System Policy Compliance and Configuration management
- Privileged Access Management
- SAP Security and Access Management
- Litigation Hold Support
- Ownership of Information Security-related procedures and guidelines in support of security programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to design and implement appropriate security architectures, information system controls, and security subsystems.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture team to develop security related technology standards and lifecycle.
- Responsible for Enterprise Level Compliance testing, SOX Compliance, internal audit etc.
- Own the IT Security and IT Operations compliance sub processes.
- Responsible for all security matters, ensuring compliance, remediation and support of Information
- 10-15 years of IT/ Infrastructure/ Application Security experience with global companies
- Experience developing security standards and maturing security program
- Experience in SAP security for ECC, BW, BI, Portal and other SAP modules. Substantial security experience with SAP NetWeaver technology (Portal) and related SAP Applications (ECC, BI, PI, etc.) is must have
- Knowledge of SAP GRC with experience in SAP GRC implementations involving Access Control and Process Control
- Experience in managing outsourced security environment where delivery of most security capabilities are provided by a third party vendor.
- 5-7 years experience in Enterprise level Compliance and SOX
- Experience in securing of systems and applications hosted in the Cloud.
- Experience in the management of an Enterprise level Identity and Access Management system and associated processes.
- Thorough knowledge of auditing policies, practices, and systems
- Knowledge of “personally identifiable information” best practices and legal requirements
- Competency in Global LAN, Video, Wireless and content distribution systems
- General knowledge of Cisco and similar security infrastructure devices such as firewalls, proxy services, IPS/IDS
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA, CISM will be nice to have
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL; prefer ITIL certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Keywords: Security Director, Senior manager of IT Security, Manager- security, Senior Manager –Security, Security – IT Security, SAP Security Manager, Applications Security Manager, Senior Applications Security Manager
Please send your MS Word Resume to email@example.com