Location: McLean VA - 22102
Duration: 6-month(s) Contract to Hire
Shall perform the following:
• Responsible for synthesizing customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Coordinates integrated testing activities.
- Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program.
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience with requirements analyzing and developing software requirements; software testing and experience in quality assurance in a software development environment or Master’s degree with 2 years’ experience.