Position: Document Imaging (Oracle UCM & ODDC) Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Duration: 12 Months [05/12/2014 - 06/30/2015]
• Must have 3 + years of advanced knowledge of Enterprise and Web Content Management Systems
• 4 + years of overall Development and Architecture experience
• Three plus years of experience integrating UCM with Portals (Web Logic Portal, Web Center Portal, ODDC or others)
• Three plus years of experience with Oracle Site Studio 10gR4 and Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM) driven web sites.
• Experience with Portal tools/Packages: Oracle Web Logic / WebCenter suites, IBM Web Sphere, Vignette, JBoss, etc.
• Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE )
• Provide recommendations for architecture, design, development and performance tuning of content oriented solutions.
• Have worked on projects from conception through delivery including development and production deployment.
• Strong web application server side and middleware development experience delivering Java/J2EE applications
• Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
• Proficiency in developing solutions for Oracle UCM/Stellent, URM
• Experience with customization of the Oracle UCM Server and User Interface components using the APIs.
• Should have worked on at least two end to end Oracle UCM projects and should be comfortable on Windows, UNIX and Solaris
• Ability to participate in ECM systems requirement analysis & design
• Must have excellent communication & customer facing skills
• Strong SQL skills and experienced with the following software: Linux, Oracle 11g Database, Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g
• Adhere to the Design standards, naming conventions, and policies as outlined by Client
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
• Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation
• Performs all DIS component, assembly, and integration testing required and documents the results of all testing in accordance with Client program procedures and standards
• Preference given to individuals who have Oracle UCM and ODDC development training