Position: Business Analyst/Project Manager
Location: Atlanta , Georgia 30303
Duration: 12+ Months [04/01/2015 - 06/30/2016]
Provide Project Management over complex, multi-step IT projects from inception to go live. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate business processes, upgrades or modify existing systems and review system-wide capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
Serve a key role for Business Analyst functions and follow through on system implementations, upgrades and maintenance activities as needed for the Hospital and State Office application system.
Work directly with the Application Development team to design, develop, test, analyze and maintain software application in support of the achievement of business requirements.
Serve as a liaison between system vendors, other State agencies and customers.
Translate functional business requirements into technical specifications and designs.
Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to business owners.
Design and develop reports and reporting criteria.
- Five+ years of related experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who, in addition to meeting the qualifications listed above, also have experience in the following:
- Experience with implementing and/or supporting large user-base web-based applications to include MS SharePoint and SharePoint-based applications.
- Five+ years of MS SQL Server (ability to query, extract, transform data)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with relational databases/concepts and query tools.
- Familiarity with Network system and Network connectivity troubleshooting.
- Experience with report development/maintenance using an enterprise reporting application such as Crystal Reports or SSRS desired.
- Critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work as a team member.