Position: Assistant Project Manager in Construction Management
Location: Miami, Florida
Duration: Initially the client needs are for 2 months.
The next phase of the project could go on for 9 to 12 months.
The Assistant Project Manager / Contract Support Specialist will work closely with Project Managers to monitor and control project budgets, cost, and contract changes. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for processing and tracking all project documentation. This includes but is not limited to RFI, change orders, invoices, daily logs.) Assist Project Manager in utilizing Prolog project management software in day to day management of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of construction management best practices.
College of Engineering & Computing/Construction Management, College of Engineering & Computing/Civil Engineering, College of Engineering & Computing/Engineering Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field is preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
• Ideal candidate will have at 3-5 years of construction management experience with a strong understanding of Project Management, Scope Management, Schedules, Cost Estimates and Budgets.
• Candidate should be able to read plans & generate change orders
• Strong written & verbal skills are a must.
• The Candidate will need to become familiar with CLIENT Procedures covering the project related duties as stated above.
• Computer literacy is a must. Prolog experience preferred.
• Candidate must also be a self-starter with strong organization skills as managing documentation in both paper and electronic formats will be required.