Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Salem, OR 97301
Duration: 6 Months[12/08/2014 - 05/31/2015]
The purpose of this request is to procure Analysis services for Client Asset Management work efforts within the Client Technical Services Branch.
The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
• Analyze Client Asset Management systems and databases and document the current state this would include SQL, Oracle, Access, GIS, etc.
• Seek understanding of Client's data needs and document options for a possible future state based on criticality, priority and data quality.
• Make recommendations based on current state, future state and efficient data management best practices.
• Oversee/develop/recommend/maintain data standards.
• Maintain asset data documentation such as data collection guides
• Technical SME for platform changes to FACS-STIP evolution to ArcGIS 10.2.0
Qualification Competency Required
Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient Yes
Data Analysis Proficient Yes
GIS/Lidar Technology Proficient Yes
Microsoft Access Advanced Yes
MicrosoftOffice Proficient Yes
Presentation skills Advanced Yes
SQL Advanced Yes