Position: Graphics Artist
Location: Washington, District of Columbia 20237
Duration: 12+ Months
Scope of Work
The Contractor shall prepare and create original Graphic designs such as: promos, 2d images, and 3d animations. Send art to studios, keep records of work done, and maintain work on the graphic room servers while ensuring that the servers are clean and organized. Contractor shall produce Graphic Art using all available office equipment and software. The Contractor must meet all deadlines. All work submitted must be suitable for broadcasting.
• Must be able to speak and write in Farsi and English.
• Must have working knowledge of computer software such as After Effects, Photo Shop, • Illustrator, 3D Software Maya and Cinema 4D.
• Must be familiar with Google Earth and Curious Maps.
• Must be able to edit in Final Cut Pro.
• Must have at (2) years of experience working with TV Broadcasting Graphics software.
• Must provide a demo reel or a link of previous work.