Position: Sharepoint Business Analyst
Location: Salem , Oregon 97301
Duration: 6 Months [07/08/2013 - 01/07/2014]
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• THIS CONTRACTOR MUST WORK ONSITE.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• A Sharepoint Business Analyst Consultant assists our customers to improve performance and align business processes/IT with critical business strategies. The Sharepoint Analyst functions as the advocate for the customer's users and executive team in the design and implementation of enabling technology solutions.This role will entail a strong functional and technical understanding of SharePoint 2010.
• The Sharepoint Business Analyst must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and must have the ability to effectively bridge the gap between the business and IT organizations. A Business Analyst must possess the ability to quickly adapt and contribute to solution design across a broad range of customers.
• This person will be responsible for working directly with business users to document requirements, analyze business problems and gauge customer satisfaction. They will, assist and transfer knowledge to the existing OIS support resources in order to enhance SharePoint usability and service adoption, they will develop and maintain end-user documentation, they will work with other agency teams to ensure customer buy-in to the proposed solutions.