SK hynix memory solutions*is an established HOT technology company in the data storage market.
Physical Design Engineer (Senior Staff/Principle)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Floor planning
- Power mesh implementation and analysis
- Placement, Clock Distribution, Routing
- Timing Closure
- Physical Verification
- Flow automation
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience in Physical implementation of complex SOC designs in advanced processes with demanding performance and power constraints
- Experience in commercial implementation flows such as IC Compile, SOC Encounter or Talus
- Thorough understanding of Static Timing Analysis and Timing Closure
- Tcl or perl programming skills
- Expert experience in IC physical implementation or physical verification
- Experience with interface protocols such as eMMC, SAS, SATA, PCIe. or Fibre Channel
- Experience with ARM/AMBA processor systems a plus
- Knowledge of SSD or other Storage SOCs Architecture & Design.
- Familiarity with the CPUs sub-systems.
- Experience in NAND flash memory SSD controllers.
Keywords: ICC , IC Compiler, SOC Encounter, STA, Static Timing Analysis, PrimeTime, PrimeTime-SI, ETS, Encounter Timing System, DRC, LVS, Calibre, Hercules, IR drop analysis, Apache, Redhawk, EPS, Encounter Power System, Voltagestorm
Please visit our website at www.skhms.com for additional information and job openings..