Java JBoss Hibernate Developer, Itasca, IL 60143
Salary is commensurate with experience.
*Key points: Must have 7+ years’ of core java, J2EE experience and 2+ years of Jboss and SOA experience, and extensive XML based web services.*
Company will not provide relocation or sponsor for this position
Summary: The Sr. Java Developer will be part of Company's middleware team and will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level using JBoss SOA components.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience is required;
- 5+ years’ of in-depth experience in java / j2ee software development;
• 2+ years’ JBoss SOA experience;
• Strong experience in Hibernate;
• 3+ years of experience developing Web Services in java;
• XML related experience required, such as XML, XSD, XSLT and XPath;
• 3+ years of design experience using Design Patterns and Integration Patterns;
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture, hands on experience with Enterprise Application Integration Middleware and Platforms;
• Proven track record of successfully delivering SOA/middleware integration projects;
• Experience in Object Oriented Principals;
• Experience coding or debugging against Java APIs;
• Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus;
• Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Containers, e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Spring, etc…;
• Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction and integration technologies;
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in dynamic environment with a broad range of end-user configurations; ability to participate in team environment and build strong working relationships;
• Experience with Agile methods a plus;
• Ability to provide and share in 24/7 support.