|We are looking for a creative Graphic /Web Designer & Developer to join our Marketing team! SADA’s branding and online initiatives function supports the Marketing team with creative design for marketing collateral as well as web development support to drive compelling digital marketing campaigns. The Web Designer/Web Developer will design, develop, test and maintain the necessary web applications and systems to ensure a highly functional web presence, as well as maintain the SADA corporate brand identity for online and offline campaigns.|
Primary Duties include the following:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Develops concepts and designs, and produces final art for a range of materials.
- Apply print collateral designs to web pages and/or other electronic media (i.e. email blasts, social media websites, event web pages, electronic boards).
- Evaluate and select final photos for publication. Produce other graphic elements as needed.
- Ensure that projects are on track; check blue lines, color proofs, evaluate all color corrections, and attend press checks.
- Oversee production of printed and online material as assigned to ensure that all projects are of high quality and reflect the mission and strategic direction of SADA Systems.
- Other duties as assigned
Why you'll love working at SADA
- Strong design portfolio with formal design training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years experience designing corporate collateral and websites as well as web and mobile (browser based) applications
- Expert in HTML, software application development and web design best practices
- Experience testing web sites using various versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Solid understanding of navigation and Graphical User Interfaces for maximizing application usability
- Development experience using some or all of the following: HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Advanced skill using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign, or equivalent
- Ability to learn new development tools, support new systems and applications
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with positive attitude
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative and innovative environment
- A strong understanding of web 2.0/3.0 standards, interface design principles, accessibility and CSS
- Marketing and Agency experience a big plus
- Knowledge of Google App Engine, Gadgets, Docs, Sites and Calendar API’s a big plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, highly competitive plus performance-based incentives.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K matching and more
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, a video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
SADA Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.