The Social Media Specialist is responsible for all day-to-day company social community management in collaboration with cross-functional teams. In addition to the day-to-day management, the SMS is a thought leader and very strategic, keeping an ear out to industry trends and news specifically in tech, IT and Cloud Computing industry.
We are seeking someone who is more than simply familiar with social media through personal use but has a passion for it professionally (B2B a plus!) and has experience developing social value for brands. The position will require forward thinking to stay ahead of the curve as new social media tools and options become available. Candidate must have a deep understanding of how social media works for businesses and how to engage potential clients and influencers, understand engagement tracking and ROI assessment.
Candidates for this position must be comfortable with crafting content as needed, working closely with technical writers and marketing team to effectively communicate products and services, and partner initiatives.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop, create and execute social media strategies
- Develop, execute, and optimize social paid advertising on numerous platforms: SADA Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Utilize marketing and social tools - Hubspot a plus!
- Seek, investigate and actively pursue innovative opportunities with partners and industry influencers - enabling strategic POVs and opportunities for Blogs
- Establish and manage social profiles for company and partner specific pages, as well as assisting Management/Sales in managing their pages
- Research and cultivate content relevant to cloud computing, IT and Technology industry
- Proactively monitor and make recommendations for responding to user generated content both positive and negative, including during non-business hours
Why you'll love working at SADA
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (advertising, marketing, communications, etc), or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
- 2- to 4 years of social media and related expertise required (B2B preferred)
- Personal and professional portfolio of past and current social media activities across multiple platforms
- Must have excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively
- A deep understanding of and passion for analytics, ability to report KPIs to management
- Ability to manage negative situations and effectively communicate resolution
- Content Marketing, PR and SEO knowledge a plus!
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
SADA Systems, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.