Improving Enterprises is hiring Scrum Masters! Explore this amazing opportunity to work with a group of people that believe in teamwork being one of the greatest competitive advantages, valuing a high level of respect for colleagues, making for a great place to work hard, play hard and enjoy practicing your craft, delivering one of our key core values: delivering quality results to our valued clients.
About This Scrum Master opportunity:
As a Scrum Master, you will successfully interact with leadership and development teams to build and support the Scrum framework; providing Agile adoption, best practices and execution techniques.
As Scrum Master you will actively participate in a highly technical and collaborative software development environment, working alongside other Agile / Scrum professionals to deliver quality product and solutions. Scrum Masters will have exceptional communication, leadership and organizational skills. Must demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Scrum Framework, Agile Principles and exhibit a commitment to improving software development using Scrum.
Minimum Skills and Experience for Consideration
- 5 plus years of practical experience as a Scrum Master on large enterprise software development projects.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- At least 5 years of managing backlogs and planning sprints using Scrum tools; Rally, Version One, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or similar.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience on large system development projects in the Oil and Natural Gas industries a plus.
- PSM II Scrum Master Certification a plus.
If interested please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org