Our global client in Boston has an immediate need for a Senior Software Systems Engineer with strong expertise in either Android or iOS development. The individual in this position will play a key role in the design of new customer-oriented products and features and is responsible for the end-to-end design of the product. We are seeking an end-to-end, client-side web services developer with strong systems understanding and the desire to grow their career. In essence, a systems engineer with experience either in iOS or Android development and a solid understanding of networking and media delivery to handsets.
- Architect and develop robust and valuable product solutions on mobile devices such as Android or Apple devices (e.g., android phones, iPhones, iPads, etc.)
- Lead design and development prototype novel handset applications using cached content delivery.
- Leverage a commanding knowledge of customer business challenges including UX/UI concerns to ensure products are designed to meet their needs.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience with iOS or Android app development experience delivering multimedia to mobile devices
- 5+ years of prior demonstrable experience at the systems level ideally with experience in mobile, cellular, big data, highly distributed communication systems
- Experienced programmer capable of rapidly pumping out prototypes
- Strong experience in Java, C, C++, JSON, Web Services, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of networking and/or multimedia presentation over networks such as 3G/4G/LTE and WiFi networks
- Exceptional written and verbal technical and interpersonal communications skills with demonstrable depth of experience in communicating with internal groups such including Product Management, Services, and Operations.
Outstanding compensation. generous benefits and relocation assistance for outstanding candidates. Apply now for immediate consideration!