|Spectrum’s SPM team consists of technology and business professionals, each with multiple years of expertise in analyzing, implementing and supporting on-premise and cloud based SPM solutions. We have formal technical and consulting partnerships with the 4 top tier SPM vendors: Callidus, Varicent, Xactly and Merced (now NICE). |
With clients spread across east and west coast of US, we have multiple positions and excellent career prospects for qualified candidates.
|Commission Analyst , East Coast|
|Job Description||:||***Open to Full time employment or Contract ***** |
The Sr. Commissions Analyst will work directly with Sales Management, Sales Operations, and Finance/Accounting in order to ensure that the Company incentive commission plans are implemented correctly and commissions are paid accurately.
- Work with Managers, Directors, and Executive level customers to resolve commission related issues for all Sales channels.
- Lead the development and testing of new Commission Rules in Callidus Truecomp system.
- Lead the analysis and testing of all support and enhancement related items.
- Assist in ensuring appropriate training and communication is delivered to sales staff.
- Support the ongoing commission operations.
|Requirements||:||- Minimum 2 years on Callidus Truecomp in Analyst or Technical role |
- Solid understanding on Commission Operations
- Understanding of ETL and reporting of commission systems
- Understanding of Rule writing in Callidus Truecomp system.
- Prior experience in working closely with Sales Operations, Finance and IT on Commission projects.
- Available to work onsite with project team in east coast.
|Job Term||: |