The Software Development Manager leads a team of software engineers to architect, design, and program enterprise software products. They will also be responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and documentation of technical products and systems.
- Provide technical leadership to team members.
- Review and analyze application effectiveness and performance, and develop strategies for improvement.
- Prioritize and manage the specific assignment of tasks to team members.
- Work directly with Customers/Business Analysts to tailor & deliver software solutions for enterprise applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or BSEE, or equivalent experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret Security clearance.
- 7 years minimum work experience in related industry.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of C, C#, C++, Object Oriented design.
- Experience with MS Windows and web based programming.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Globecomm is a worldwide systems integrator and managed network service provider. We provide end-to-end managed services to meet the communications needs of organizations around the world.
Globecomm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401(k) savings plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and sick pay.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on-line at: Globecomm Systems Careers
Globecomm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran/reserve National Guard or any other similarly protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.
If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at (631) 231-9800.