Position: Performance Testing Architect
Location: Green Bay, WI
Duration: 6 months Contract
- Performance Requirement Review, Analysis, Finalizing the Scope and planning & scheduling of the Performance Tests
- Strategize and Plan Performance Testing activities with various groups (Development, Infrastructure, and Database etc.) and secure test environments in advance.
- Analyzing Performance Requirements and negotiate with stakeholders on scope and strategize Performance Testing status tracking and reporting
- Produce comprehensive test Estimation / test plans / test strategies / test execution / test completion report for Performance Testing
- Review Performance Test Execution and Analysis on Test Reports
- Performance Monitoring and Bottleneck identification of Resource Utilization for Windows and Unix based applications using Sitescope or any other monitoring tool.
- Performance Center Administration is desired skill
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes and procedures for performance testing as established by customer.
- Suggest and implement new processes as part of continuous process improvement.
- Manage expectations of various groups in a matrix organization
- Complete the performance tests with right quality and within budget.
- 8 - 10 years of experience out of which at least 5 years into performance testing
- Good experience in Windows system and HP tools ( Especially in Performance Center and Load Runner)
- Configure and troubleshoot issues with performance testing tools especially with performance center
- Good negotiation skill, should able to negotiate on the scope, approach and timeline with various stakeholders among various portfolios
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Exposure to Java, .NET, Share Point and SAP systems
Performance Center Administration and troubleshooting ( Both Site and Project Administration )
Board: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 416| Fax: (201) 221-8131
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.