PGi: The Meetings Experts
PGi (www.pgi.com) is a leading global provider of cutting-edge full-featured audio conferencing and collaboration tools, high-impact web conferencing and webcasting solutions. For nearly two decades, we've been helping individuals and organizations work smarter, leaner and more creatively. And because our tools energize connections and inspire real people to come together, we like to think we make the world a little bit smaller. We have more than 2000 employees in 24 countries, including major offices in London, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago, Dublin, Kansas City, Colorado Springs, and Austin. Our corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
PGi is driven by a dynamic group of people with diverse backgrounds who share a common mission to build strong businesses, create and sustain relationships, and have fun. We value creative, teachable, innovative, positive and responsible people who have the passion and energy to dream big for the future. Our compensation, benefits and employment incentives embody the kinds of rewards the best talent would expect.
PGi is a global leader in virtual meetings. For 20 years, we have innovated technologies that help people meet and collaborate in more enjoyable and productive ways. Every month, we bring together over 15 million people in nearly 4 million virtual meetings. Headquartered in Atlanta, PGi has a presence in 24 countries worldwide. For more information, visit us at http://www.pgi.com.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst provides primary Business Objects universe design and administration, development and support services for the reporting environments with responsibilities that include designing and developing complex reports (self-service, ad-hoc, and automated), generating on-demand reporting and analytics for business planning and decision-making, and auditing the consistency, stability, and quality of database information often coordinating support for underlying systems. The Analyst works as liaison between information systems and multiple business departments to ensure complex projects with multidimensional data reporting requirements are delivered successfully.
· Coordinate the development and maintenance of complex reports with end users within Business Objects and supporting technologies.
· Serve as primary support contact for end users and liaise with business department stakeholders on complex reporting projects.
· Extract, analyze, identify, and solve complex issues with data available in reporting environments in support of business decision-making reporting efforts.
· Coordinate the creation of new, and audit existing universes and underlying systems support components to ensure data availability for effective reporting and analysis.
· Excellent understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehouse concepts
· Ability to interface with users and data architects in order to translate user requirements into data requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well with all levels, including the executive level
· Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical or business discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience which includes -
- SAP Business Objects universe design and security
- Design, development, security, testing, implementation, and support of BI Tool Set
- Use of OLAP and data warehouse concepts
- Application of intermediate SQL query, scripting, and data management skills
- Prefer --
- Advanced SQL query, scripting, and data management skills
- Webi, Crystal, Xcelsius or comparable report writing, graphical dash-boarding experience
- Troubleshooting and client support environment experience
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehouse concepts
- Ability to interface with users and data architects in order to translate user requirements into data requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well with all levels, including the executive level
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov/