NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals. To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Title: Pega Developer
Location: Austin, TX (Prefer Locals)
Duration: Long term (multiple years) Contract position
In-person interview required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall IT Experience of 6+ years and 3+ years of Pega Experience.
- Exposure to the full life cycle on key projects
- One end-to-end Pega projects
- Implement the technical requirements
- Provide ongoing maintenance and accuracy of process quality within the BPM systems
- Determining causes and recommending and implementing solutions for improved processes
- Experience in design and development of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using PegaSystems Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC); at least 2 years development experience with Pega PRPC
- Knowledge in Design, Development, Migration and Deployment of PRPC and Enterprise Java applications
If Interested? Please forward your resume with contact details to email@example.com or (703) 297-8872.