Founded in 1995, Trellist Marketing and Technology is a mid-size professional services firm with practice areas in Business Strategy, Marketing & Branding, IT & Application Development, and Education & eLearning. Trellist offers high-level strategic consulting and tactical design & development, as a full-service agency or a resource management organization. Headquartered in Wilmington, DE, Trellist works with global, national and regional clients. To provide more convenience for Philadelphia clients and employees, Trellist just opened a new office located at the Navy Yard.
Seeking a security professional with 1) broad Security & Risk Management experience; 2) in-depth technical design experience in multiple security competencies, and 3) cloud to cloud, cloud to private cloud security design experience.
This person will work on a corporate program to design, build and rollout an HR WorkDay solution globally. The program scope includes Workday, Portal and Service Center. This role will provide the security expertise to insure secure, compliant solutions are implemented and rolled out across the company. The ideal candidate will be able to detect security vulnerabilities early in the design cycle and then work with 3rd parties and other security architects to design the solution. This person will insure data is secured at the source and in transit from an end user and back end integration perspective. This role will deliver security design, risk analysis, remediation plans, documentation, recommendations, and solutions. All security areas are in scope with special emphasis on infrastructure / network security.
Security competencies scope:
Identity/Access Management/Directory Services
End Point Security
Advanced Defense and Threat Management
Risk & Compliance
In this role, a person will:
- Drive detailed design reviews to confirm security approach or identify security gaps.
- Complete Risk Analysis and develop mitigation plans and Identifies vulnerabilities
- Perform a gap analysis against standard security solutions
- Complete security design and drive execution of design
- Act as a bridge between project team and security line organization.
- Provide Security subject matter expertise to the project team.
- Coordinate dependencies across workstreams
- Demonstrate an understanding of current security and privacy trends and best practices
- Collaborate with Architecture, Security, Compliance resources to provide secure solutions
- Provide excellent communication skills, and interact at all levels within the organization
- Develop technical solutions within an IT Services model. Capable of developing security requirements for vendors, 3rd parties, and alliance partners
- Creating technical documentation, architecture, designs, and project deliverables
- Must comply with any regulatory requirements.
In order to qualify for this role, substantial IT security and IT infrastructure background is desired, including most of the following:
- 3-5 years experience in relevant technology areas
- 3+ years experience in Security and Risk Management
- Possess technical & security experience across a multiple technology areas
- appropriate certifications or demonstrated specific experience
- current on technology, knowledge of marketplace and key vendors
- full lifecycle experience across solution set
- able to work across extended diverse global team
- collaborative approach to design and solutions
- experience with large scale multi national Fortune 500 company