Founded in 1995, Trellist Marketing and Technology is a mid-size professional services firm with practice areas in Business Strategy, Marketing & Branding, IT & Application Development, and Education & eLearning. Trellist offers high-level strategic consulting and tactical design & development, as a full-service agency or a resource management organization. Headquartered in Wilmington, DE, Trellist works with global, national and regional clients. To provide more convenience for Philadelphia clients and employees, Trellist just opened a new office located at the Navy Yard.
In order to qualify for this role, substantial knowledge of IT core infrastructure and cyber security components/devices is desired.
Project manager needed to initiate and drive delivery of security solutions, including coordinate and document multiple projects with an Information Security Program. This role is responsible to deliver project deliverables on time, on budget, on scope and on value. Multiple initiatives are planned or progressing across multiple teams, need consistent reporting, tracking, deliverables, status updates. Need to help with logistics and planning for project initiation and project launch for new projects.
This person will serve as a Project Manager. In this role they will:
- Interact with Security leadership and project teams and resources to drive project objectives
- Manage intersections with necessary groups across IT (e.g. TCOM, Network, Architecture, Midrange, and Desktop)
- Provide excellent communication skills, and be able to effectively handle project communication across the project team, stakeholders, and across the company
- Successfully complete all project gate reviews
- Clearly define project deliverables
- Interact as needed with service providers and vendors, 3rd parties, and alliance partners
- Coordinate and facilitate multiple IT security projects across different security technology solutions, managing execution across individual active projects within a larger program
- Manage all project documentation, create key project deliverables (project initiation, scope management, issues lists, sub-team status reports, communications and communication plans, project plans, resource planning, RACI, budget, documentation, specifications)
- Need to project manage global teams, and global execution with multiple vendor management
- Also assist with project close, create operational support documentation and transition to operations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage project risks and issues
- Collaboration across a distributed global team and user community
- Collect and assemble requirements and design documentation
In order to qualify for this role, substantial knowledge of IT core infrastructure and cyber security components/devices is desired, including most of the following:
- The resource would be strong in all basic project management skills in the context of very technical IT projects
- 5-7 years’ experience Project Management including large complex global projects
- Ability to support and work in a diverse team environment
- Strong writing and communication skills, ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- PMP certification and Microsoft Project experience.
- strong in all basic project management skills in the context of very technical IT projects
- familiar with technology across areas – security, network, infrastructure, applications, and mobility
- experience coordinating multiple projects across multiple teams
- work with technical SMEs, vendor partners, and external expert consultants