Our client, a hot new startup, is looking for a remote Software Engineer to join their team.
What you will do:
Soup to nuts from conception through architecture and design to testing and delivering product to the client.
You will need some of the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong back-ground in embedded software technology, ARM Cortex Ax, programming languages especially in C, devices security applications like DRMs, mobile payment, others..
- Knowledge in Mobile OSs and associated tools chains; Android, Linux, feature phones (RTOS), Symbian, others..
- Knowledge of Android development kits, SDK, NDK, and knowledge of application development in Android focused on but not limited to the Android DRM and Media Frameworks
- Knowledge in Security Embedded Software development environments
- Knowledge in Embedded Software debugging (RAM dumps, traces capture and analysis, Lauterbach tool)
- Knowledge in scripts based automated tests suites
- Knowledge in Stacks, Drivers, Linux Kernel, Cryptography, Memory Firewalling, Cache memory management, Power Management level of energy transitions, Open source do’s and don’ts (Git, SW Licenses)
- Integration projects Debug camps experience