Title: SAP BPC Lead (BPS-IP-BPC)
Rate: Salary + Bonus
Duration: FTE Position
Method360, a nationally recognized IT Services company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices throughout North America seeks an experienced SAP BPC Lead to support its on-going and planned SAP Financial Consolidation implementations.
- Demonstrates vast knowledge and understanding of SAP’s BPS, IP and BPC applications with track record of proficiency in multiple client consulting engagements.
- Team lead responsibility for deliverables including architecture, design, implementation, testing and training for large scale and standalone FP&A Application projects.
- Extensive experience in SAP BPC/IP/BPC consulting with a track record of success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP solutions and improving financial business processes.
- SAP BPS, IP and BPC functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: consolidating, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience leading large-scale projects with multiple team members.
- Experience coordinating and working with multiple work streams and priorities focused on designing, implementing & supporting complex financial business processes in a SAP BPC environment.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Support the development of Product offerings, Case Studies and Speaking Assignment for both Webinars and Trade Shows
- Support the management, extension and Scripting of BPC Demo Environment
- Minimum 10 years consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with BPS/IP/BPC
- 5-7 Client Engagements with SAP BPS/IP and BPC
- FOX formula, SQL Script, HANA and BW/NetWeaver
- Developing, designing, implementing and supporting complex Financial Planning business processes in an SAP environment
- RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development