*PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE. IF YOUR RESUME FITS THE JOB DESCRIPTION, WE WILL DEFINITELY CALL YOU*
Our direct client has a requirement for a SAP Warehouse Management WM and IM Inventory Management Consultant.
- Have at least 4 full cycle implementation experience.
- Support application needs & deliver solutions for areas of one or more of the following modules of SAP R/3; Inventory and Warehouse Management, Logistics Execution, Handling Unit Management, Transportation Management and Sales and Distribution.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers to Design, build, maintain, and enhance existing applications and develop new ones per business requirements.
- As required to be able to perform the following activities; Analyze/document current and future business process models – Analyze/document high-level requirements (scope) – Analyze/document detailed functional requirements and business rules (use cases) - Analyze/document data requirements (from business needs perspective) – Support planning of user acceptance test (UAT), including creation of UAT scripts – Define high-level training approach.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
- Deliver solutions that can be scaled globally and maximize value and minimize duplication of solutions.
- Find new areas where standard solutions could be deployed.
- 5 – 8 years of SAP ERP Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar and has done production support.
- Detailed knowledge of business process areas; Supply Chain and Logistics Processes, Standard IM/WM functionality – Stock Transport Orders, Goods Movements, Goods Issues, Cycle Counting, Outbound & Inbound Delivery Document management, Pick/Pack & Ship, RF Processing and Barcoding, and batch management.