We are looking for a Windows Systems Administrator who has Designed, Engineered/Supported IT Solutions and Implemented Projects. The Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting these systems throughout their life cycle, including design, development, integration, monitoring, maintenance, and retirement. The Systems Administrator will identify, recommend, test and apply changes to network systems and applications to improve performance and reliability. THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION LOCATED 1 HOUR FROM ATLANTA IN WEST POINT, GA.
- Expert knowledge of the Windows family of products, specifically Windows 7, Server 2003, 2008
- Proficiency in managing Microsoft Active Directory and related services and protocols
- Experience administering VMWare vSphere 5.0 (other virtualization platform experience considered)
- End user support experience (including product deployment, anti-virus software, Microsoft Office, desktop encryption software)
- Strong infrastructure debugging skills; Problem isolation skills
- Strong experience with DNS, SSL, HTTP(S), etc