- Day to day management of server hardware located in AWS (Amazon Web Services) including developing deployment plans for future hardware needs.
- Implementing system level security policies such as password requirements, virus protection, email encryption and mobile device management.
- Provide end user support for PCs, Laptops, and Mac's.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer Linux and Windows Servers in Amazon Web Services and Apache web server
- Administration of IT infrastructure services such as Email and Active Directory
- Implement technical security best practices following HIPAA security guidelines
- Building and deploying user's desktops, laptops and related equipment
- Performing various other IT-related tasks such as technical support for end users
- Aiding the technical team with planning, designing, documenting, and implementing various systems and assists in disaster recovery planning
- Provides after-hours support as needed
- 5+ years of comprehensive experience in a systems support position
- Is proficient in system administration concepts and techniques and has working knowledge of specific IT infrastructure disciplines which could include hardware, software, databases, networking, installations, backups, etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team and able to identify issues and perform intermediate level troubleshooting techniques with little direction from manager or peers
- Knowledge of general network infrastructure technologies TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN/LAN coupled with strong experience with troubleshooting and end user support
- Experience in a healthcare setting would be a great plus and excellent interpersonal, and written communication skills