Join our growing team where you can enhance your expertise while you produce top quality, technically complex functional test systems in a dynamic environment as a Sr. RF Test Engineer.
You will design, build and deploy automated RF test stations for our customers. The RF test systems you create will perform functional tests of our customers' latest boards and products. We are specifically looking for candidates with experience testing WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE and other mobile device communication technologies.
You will translate customer requirements into automated test stations and test specifications. You will perform system integration hardware tasks. You will also provide instructions to software developers who will automate the tests. And if you are a LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software developer yourself, even better.
Your work will include:
- Meet with customers to discuss their requirements including wireless, RF and microwave projects
- Select test instruments and hardware including VSAs, VSGs, VNAs, power meters, switching and cables
- Integrate hardware into test stations to optimize measurement accuracy and test speed
- Work with suppliers to develop robust test fixtures
- Debug, troubleshoot and verify test stations
- Document hardware
- Install test systems at customer sites and manufacturing facilities
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience creating RF test systems for WLAN including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE and other mobile device wireless communication technologies
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software development skills a big plus
- Work with suppliers to develop test fixtures and interconnects
- Solid understanding of RF, microwave and general electrical engineering with good troubleshooting skills
- Expertise in selecting, using and automating test equipment
- Technical degree with BSEE or similar field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Able to travel globally 10-15%
We aren't just another company filling a req for a test engineer. Test is our product, our service and our mission. If you are looking for an employer who values your test engineering expertise and offers mentoring, training, certification and interesting projects to further hone your skills, please send us your resume.
We specialize in a broad range of the latest test technologies from design for testability, boundary scan, in-circuit test and functional test. We design, build and deploy automated functional test stations to test boards and products in manufacturing and lab environments. We provide a friendly and fast-paced work environment with the latest fully-featured tools. We are a National Instruments Certified Alliance Partner.
We offer a great compensation package:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year of service
- Education reimbursement
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.