DURATION: 1 year and open ended beyond that
COMPENSATION: W2 hourly up to $50 ph / 40 hours per week / Benefits can be offered on this position
CANDIDATES MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST
Our Client, a World Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an opening for a Business Analyst with experience in PRMS.
- Assist in defining and documenting user requirements.
- Participate in the design and development of test plans for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure solution meets the business requirements.
- Gather requirements, create user requirements document, design specifications, and test scripts, based on user requirements.
- Create other system documentation where applicable, adhering to IT Quality standards.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, judgment, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
Key Knowledge Areas
• Expert knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Visio.
• Experience with MS Project a plus.
• Experience with PRMS ERP system a plus.
• Basic understanding of the Federal UDI requirement a plus.