DURATION: 9 Months + / Contract
COMPENSATION: Up to $45ph W2 hourly
CANDIDATES MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST
Our Client, a World Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an opening for IT Project Coordinator.
Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Develops project plan and drives project milestones. Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders. Provides day-to-day direction to project resources. Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project. Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets. Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
The IT project coordinator will be responsible for
- Providing general support to the Project Manager / Program Director in coordinating a wide range of documentation and administrative activities.
- Gathering the information needed to help coordinate the project.
- Coordinating / scheduling / attending meetings, taking minutes, receiving project documents and compiling project summary reports
- Assisting the project manager with follow up on status of open tasks
- Performing various administrative tasks including: filing project documents, creating and maintaining project schedules, creating responsibility lists for those who are involved in the project, and compiling summaries and communications as needed
- Arranging travel for IT leadership and project staff as required
- Processing expense reports for IT leadership and project staff as required
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in IT Project Coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and excellent grammar
- Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask
- Preferable if candidate has experience working in a regulatory controlled (life sciences) environment