- Working as MicroStrategy expert to advise customers in defining MicroStrategy Roadmap, Security guidelines and MicroStrategy architecture for Complex enterprise systems.
- Working directly with our clients, prospects and partners to deliver high quality business intelligence solutions to our customers
- Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Working with the management on creating project estimates and resource planning.
- Working with users to gather requirements and analysis.
- 4+ years of experience on MicroStrategy Desktop, Architect, Web, Mobile.
- Hands-on experience on Administration tools viz. intelligence severs and narrowcast server.
- Experience using Enterprise manager monitoring, auditing and performance tuning and VLDB settings.
- Experience in development & integration which will include setting up configuration management, developing components, peer review, creating unit test plans & performing unit testing.
- Clustering I-Servers and Web Servers, MicroStrategy 9.X experience is preferred, Certification is a plus..
- Experience on Intelligent Cube Development, Custom widget, visualization development and implementation.
- Hands of experience on Project creation, schema objects creation, Development of queries, documents & dashboards with flex based widgets.