AdvizeX does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. AdvizeX pay fees to any third party agency or firm.AdvizeX Technologies, LLC
is an experienced value-added re-seller, who has been in the business, as a profitable and progressive entity for the past 31 years. We pride ourselves on our resources and ability to adapt to our customers changing needs, maintaining long and great relationships with our customers, both internally and externally. We are currently experiencing excellent growth and are seeking some very technically dynamic individuals to capitalize on the opportunities that our customers and partners are presenting us.
As a Presales Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the translation of business and technical requirements into solution sales that are consistent with AdvizeX strategic business focus. By applying Storage Industry related technical acumen, relationship development and consultative selling skills, you are charged with driving sales and services in the assigned territory by leveraging the appropriate storage offerings and expertise to objectively address customer needs in an effort to become their trusted advisor.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align with appropriate sales geography to represent AdvizeX Storage and Virtualization Solutions to all assigned accounts
- Use knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of storage infrastructure and management
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into AdvizeX Storage and Virtualization solution opportunities
- Act as the technical lead on complex proposals; conduct final review, edit proposals and approve technical content
- Use knowledge and understanding of EMC, HP and VMware technologies and competitive technology and business applications to credibly and persuasively articulate the features and benefits of these products and their value to the customer
- Determine how industry trends, product announcements and advances in technology may impact the customer from becoming obsolete and assesses potential opportunities
- Develop successful relationships with sales team members, partners and customers while support the objectives of the sales team
- Accountable for presales support (85%), as well as incremental storage consulting solutions (15%)
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources
- Coordinate, deliver and ensure quality presales deliverables within the domain of the account which may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams and Statements of Work for Professional Services
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor
- Develop and propose technology solutions that meet customers' needs; ensure that proposed solutions when implemented meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Assist with accounts within the local geography
The ideal candidate will possess 5 years pre-sales/technical experience, comfort with making presentations to C-level professionals, ability to develop complex architecting solutions and describe solutions to customers and superior writing skills, as well as the following knowledge, experience and attributes:
- EMC and HP Storage expertise a MUST
- VMWare knowledge / experience a MUST (VCP status a plus)
- Strong Windows knowledge
- Knowledge of the Backup and Recovery technologies and concepts are a plus
- HP server skills a plus
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter
- Understanding of Storage products and their value add to the customer
- Ability to work independently
- Professional executive presence and image.
- Open to travel related to project assignments. Position targets up to 50% to 75 % travel annually.
- Motivated by challenges and has a strong sense of commitment to objectives.
- Helps to affect change and expect success; plans carefully to avoid the possibility of failure.
- An inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources.
- Integrity and clearly defined values; a demonstrated understanding of the importance of honesty, fairness, and civility.
- Detail oriented and organized in professional and personal pursuits.
- Reports internally to the Practice Director for EMC consulting work and works with Project Manager(s) to ensure project milestones and target dates are met.
- Reports externally to the client project manager.
- Documents all client work for internal use and client knowledge transfer.
- General setting of goals and objectives without direct day-to-day supervision.
- General office environment, internally and externally, offers pleasant surroundings in comfortable, quiet, temperature controlled buildings.
AdvizeX does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. AdvizeX pay fees to any third party agency or firm.MUST be authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship.
- AdvizeX offers a compensation plan consisting of a competitive base salary and an additional performance-based compensation package.
- Health coverage with Vision and Dental options
- Mileage reimbursement for onsite client activities
- 401k plan offerings
- Paid holidays and vacation