Senior SharePoint Application Developer
We have an immediate opening for a position in the Washington DC area. This position requires a senior level SharePoint Developer who can work independently and has good customer management skills. The primary technology supported is Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Position responsibilities include Professional services to automate, streamline, manage and maintain the following areas:
- Enterprise IT Business Process Modeling and Analysis directly supporting the development of Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- Enterprise IT Business Intelligence using Microsoft SharePoint to aggregate data from automated business processes and integrating the data into on-line dashboards and reports.
- Enterprise IT Business Application development running in the Microsoft SharePoint environment. Creating custom web parts and visual workflows.
- Enterprise Business Data Integration using Microsoft SharePoint as the hub for this integration for specific business needs.
- Enterprise Metadata and Search leveraging the Metadata search capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint.
- InfoPath 2010 Forms and Workflows within Microsoft SharePoint for specific business needs.
- Enterprise Content Management using Microsoft SharePoint for specific business needs.
- Mobile Enterprise collaboration, dashboards, reports, and alerts for business executives, decision makers, and information workers on their smartphones and tablets.
If you are looking for a company to work for that recognizes employee successes and rewards those who excel, please apply.
- .NET Programming (C# Preferred)
- Knowledge working in SQL Server
- Knowledge Developing InfoPath Forms
- Knowledge Developing SharePoint Workflows in both SP Designer and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of the SDLC Process
- Overall Development expertise in SharePoint Solutions
Good to Know
- Development of SQL Analysis Services Cubes
- Experience in Developing PerformancePoint Dashboards
- Healthcare insurance paid for the employee in full
- Dental and Vision insurance paid for the employee and family in full.
- 401K plan with matching
- Paid vacation and holidays