The chosen candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years in the field/ work related experience with high school diploma or degree in technically related field.
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience.
- Background Check and Drug Test.
- Complete provided training prior to accepting service calls.
Performs service, repair and/or installation of company product(s) including system hardware, software, and PC's. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
Work will begin as soon as the required training is completed. Each service call will take approximately 2 hours of onsite time. You will be asked to cover a specific area to cover multiple zip codes. It is estimated that you will receive 2-4 service calls per week.
These work orders will vary in their expected response time:
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm Local (Onsite Services) - 4pm Business Day Cutoff
- Same Business Day (SBD) – Response Time: Tech Onsite in Less than 4hrs (Rate: $50 1st hr and $25 each additional hr)
- Same Business Day (SBD) – Response Time: Tech Onsite 4-8hrs (Rate: $45 1st hr and $25 each additional hr)
- Next Business Day (NBD – Response Time: Tech Onsite Next Business Day Between 8am-3pm (Rate: $40 1st hr and $25 each additional hr)
There may also be other work offered to you in many other related skill sets in and around your area as your performance is proven. If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity please provide your resume via this ad for immediate consideration. Resumes MUST be submitted in a PDF or WORD format. Resumes received in Notepad or any other format will NOT be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.