Sebastian is a growing company that has been in business since 1946. As a growing company, Sebastian can offer employees with various opportunies for growth and advancement. Sebastian offers competitive pay and a rich benefits package to the right candidates.
The primary focus of this position will be to produce timely results that are of high quality and accurate. Candidate will be responsible for supporting internal and external customer networks at multiple locations including servers (physical and virtual), networked storage (SAN and NAS), routers and switches, and security devices such as firewalls. Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Install and maintain physical and virtual servers. Strong knowledge of VMware and related technologies, HP blade server environments, and storage area networks such as NetApp.
- Manage and maintain the Active Directory structure.
- Manage critical systems such as Exchange, SQL Server, and internal business applications. Test and apply system updates.
- Maintain the integrity of critical applications and data through disaster recovery procedures (backups, replication, offsite storage, etc.)
- Install and maintain networking devices such as switches and routers in a Cisco environment, including configuration of VLANs with strong knowledge of related networking protocols.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues methodically and effectively.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
MCSE/MCSA (Windows 7 & Server 2008 and above), VMware, and CCNA certifications are a plus.
Candidates must submit resume for consideration of employment.
Sebastian is an Equal Opportunity Employer.