Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
If you are PASSIONATE for C programming and if creating high performance code in the most efficient way possible excites you - we have a position for you!
As a fast growing successful organization, Fortinet Technologies now invites three upbeat C Gurus to join our team. We are looking at all skill and work experience levels. These positions offer variety and direct involvement with complex, innovative technology; as well as the opportunity to work with a close knit team of experienced and talented developers and engineers.
As a Software Engineer at Fortinet, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of newer and award winning flagship Fortinet products. You will be given the opportunity to participate in the development cycle from troubleshooting and testing to participation in the design and development of new features.
More Senior? If you enjoy being involved in entire development lifecycle of complex software, naturally take ownership in projects, comfortably interact with cross-functional departments, and enjoy mentoring younger developers, you'll find Fortinet has a platform to support your professional success.
Recent Grad? If you have the passion and aptitude, Fortinet will provide a great learning environment for you to kick-start your career. As the company continues our rapid growth, endless learning and job opportunities are available.
- Development, design and test the software for Fortinet products
- Hands on in bug fixing
- Maintain and document code using source control system
- Maintenance, performance tuning, and support of implemented software or firmware products
- Implement new features according to identified specs
Job Skills Required
- 1 to 5 years+ of C/C++ experience
- Expertise with TCP/IP, Firewall, UTM
- Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Capable of switching focus in various situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Relational database skills is an asset
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters or PhD is an asset) in Computer Science or similar degree