We have multiple urgent positions for "Epic Ambulatory Implementation Consultant" at Albuquerque, NM
Job Title: Epic Ambulatory Implementation Consultant / Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Type of Hire: Full-Time / Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Skills: Epic Certification in Ambulatory – Current or Epic Home health
Must Have Skills:
1. Epic Certification in Ambulatory –Current or Epic Home health
2. 2-5 years of Clinical Application experience
3. Experience documenting clinical system workflow
4. Experience writing requirement and workflow documents & Epic implementation methodology.
5. Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
6. Detailed knowledge of the phases of SDLC and project management methods
1. Be a part of the ongoing implementation / support at the client location
2. Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
3. Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes.
4. communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
5. Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
6. will be responsible for implementation and support of the Epic Epic Care Ambulatory, Epic Ambulatory Patient Access (Prelude, Cadence) OR Epic Ambulatory Professional Billing (PB) OR Epic Home health
Hope to hear back from you soon!
Thanks and Regards,
Elite Innovative Solutions Inc,
A Software Development & Recruitment / MBE & HUB Certified / E-Verify Program Participant Company