Location: Tampa, FL
Interview Mode: Phone/Skype!!!
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION. THE END CLIENT WILL HIRE THE CONSULTANT AFTER 6 MONTHS FOR SURE.!!!!
THE CLIENT WILL NOT DO HI-1B TRANSFER AT THIS POINT.
EMAIL RESUMES AT RIDDHIDA.JOSHI@ZENOSYS.COM
Below is the job description:
The job description is below. Let me know if you have any questions.
Applications Developer - ETL DataStage developer
This is not a Data Warehouse position.
College level coursework or formal training in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field, or related technology coursework. Bachelor's degree/technology certification preferred.
- development methodologies
- 4-5+ yrs. Design, Develop, Implement complex IBM ETL DataStage processes version 7.x. DataStage version 9.1 knowledge is a plus.
- Design, develop, and implement IBM Information Server QualityStage processes
- DataStage Certification a plus
- designing, developing, implementing, or supporting moderately complex information systems (or complex maintenance projects)
- building or supporting mainframe, distributed or Web-based systems
- structured systems analysis, design, programming and testing
- identifying, analyzing and resolving business/technical problems
- monitoring tasks, using appropriate tools and techniques, recording progress, adjusting to possible project changes and meeting deadlines
- user interaction and facilitation
Strong written communication skills to include procedures and technical material preparation (a writing sample may be required at time of interview).
Extensive experience in/with:
- mainframe, distributed, and/or Web-based system design and development
- database management systems (e.g., DB2, SQL Server)
- PC fundamentals (e.g., MS Office)
- programming languages (e.g., IBM DataStage, IBM Information Server QualityStage/MDM)
- system development tools (e.g., WEB SPHERE STUDIO, Eclipse)
- operating systems (e.g., Windows, AIX, UNIX)
- database design
- local area networks and network communication
- systems operations practices
- security and control procedures
- systems development methodologies
- evaluate a moderately complex system and understand the inter-dependencies between components
- lead teams of individuals in a matrix organization