For a major Insurance firm we are looking for Sr. Quality Assurance Manager for both our Houston and New Jersey office.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute QA activities, including software quality assurance and testing in an offshore environment.
- Implement QA project plans and test plans that span a product’s lifecycle and cover usability, design and engineering quality assurance as well as localization testing.
- Provide training, guidance and leadership in implementing testing policies, procedures and standards across specific programs of work.
- Document and present test strategies and process improvements plans.
- Conduct gap analyses of requirements and develop QA metrics for assessing the quality of test deliverables.
- Prioritizing and track test execution, defects and issues and recommend corrective action where required.
- Ensure that project resource demand forecasts are created on ongoing basis and verified regularly.
- Manage on and offshore teams in excess of 40 people.
- Manage up to 4 other QA managers
- Manage multiple project budgets in excess of $5million each
- 5 years QA management experience
- 3 years project/program management experience.
- Manage budgets greater than $3million
- Ability to lead multiple work streams with offshore testing resources.
- Large client/server project management experience.
- Knowledge of the QA process for full project life cycle.
- Knowledge of structured testing methodologies, software process improvement and SQA processes and standards.
- Expertise in MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills, people management, resources allocation/ demand forecasting skills, and general management skills.
- Insurance background is preferred.