The Company is a pioneer in medical robotics and world leader in image-directed, robotic products for orthopedic applications. The Company’s product allows surgeons to pre-operatively plan their surgery in a 3-D virtual space and then execute the surgery in the operating room, exactly as planned.
The Finance Manager – is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
This position also performs various analyses of financial results to support management’s decision. The person is expected to provide clear and concise business information, identify issues, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Responsible for the accounting Operation
- Manage the general ledger, including month-end close activities
- Manage working cash flow and treasury function
- Develop annual department budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Assure that the account reconciliations are performed in a timely manner, proper controls have been applied, and all accounts reconciled
- Review various contracts, orders, etc. to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Other duties as necessary.
- Manage inventory and cost accounting
- Oversees financial audits and technical accounting issue with external auditors
- Prepare annual and quarterly state and federal tax returns and tax provision
- Responsible for government compliance
- Perform various analyses of financial results and prepare relevant reports
- Manage two accounting staff member
- Lead and develop staffs
- Provide clear and concise business information
- At least 5 years of public or private accounting experience
- Positive attitude, ethics, and values which support our Company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Extreme attention to details
- CPA/MBA a plus
- IPO experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- GP, Epicor ERP System experience a plus
- Prior experience with preparation of inter-company eliminations and consolidated financial statements.
Curexo Technology Corporation offers a fast-paced work environment, very competitive compensation, medical and 401K retirement plan benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity.