Think Surgical Inc,. the developer of the ROBODOC surgical assistant, is looking for a software engineer with extensive experience with real-time embedded software to join our team.
- Works in the software engineering team to develop real-time embedded software for robotic surgical assistant.
- Follow rigorous design control methodology and write concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description, verification plans, and test cases.
- Performs unit testing of software and assists in the verification and validation process.
- Manages schedules, meet and adhere to development goals.
- Provides planning and status information to project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in software for real-time systems in C++.
- Must have experience with QNX, (e.g. vxWorks, Green Hill, Xenomai, are also considered)
- Must have expertise with STL.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming and system design.
- Experience with multithreaded and multi-process programming.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking.
- Experience developing test procedures and testing modules.
- Experience with robotics a plus.
- Experience with Qt a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in medical device industry a plus.
Think Surgical Inc,. offers a fast-paced work environment, very competitive compensation, medical and 401K retirement plan benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity.