SAP EVENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Located in San Mateo, CA, GOPA IT Consultants Inc. is a member of the European based, globally operating GOPA Group. We focus on IT Business Consulting; have a strong history with SAP and unique leading competencies in select SAP Applications and Infrastructure.
We are growing our business and extend our global leadership position in SAP Supply Chain Management / Transportation Management and Event Management. Increasing our international team of highly skilled SAP TM and SAP EM Professionals eager to work in a cohesive, exciting growth environment is a key goal for 2013 and beyond. Following the strategic direction of SAP, Supply Chain Execution solutions including SAP Transportation Management and SAP Event Management are special focus topics now and for the coming years. We continually invest in our practice and our team. Our efforts create exciting professional and personal growth opportunities for current and new team members at GOPA ITC.
We are looking for SAP Event Management (SAP EM) Consultants to work on transportation and logistics related projects with the goal to help us build our SAP SCM Practice and support client services delivery. Mandatory requirement is actual real-life SAP Event Management implementation experience – 2 or more customer project references are desirable, however the experience can be in implementing different SAP EM visibility scenarios.
Optional requirements are a good understanding of SAP Order Fulfillment Processes (OTC), and hands-on SAP R/3 SD/LES – or APO-TP/VS - shipping and transportation functionality experience. Understanding of transportation planning, scheduling, route determination, route optimization, freight rate management, tendering, SD Order integration etc. is equally beneficial as first experiences with SAP TM 8.0 or 9.0.
This is a unique opportunity. We will invest in you and provide you and you will have the opportunity to work hands-on on newest SAP technology in close collaboration with customers and SAP.
- Minimum of 6 years SAP Consulting experience
- At least 2 End-to-end Event Management implementation projects in a hands-on role, regardless of the implemented Visibility scenarios
- Preferably 1+ implementation project in a Lead position
- SAP SD and/or LES expertise is very beneficial
- Understanding of Transportation Management Business environments of Shippers, Retailers and/or Logistics Service Providers.
- SAP TM, APO TP/VS (Transportation and Vehicle Scheduling in APO) or other market leading TMS solutions experience is very beneficial
- Ability to drive Blueprint sessions with customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members and client staff
- Additional ABAP skills welcome
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues
- Proven ability to handle and thrive on accountability
- MBA or MS College Education degree
Location: US Wide
Employment Type: Full-time
Expected Travel: 75 -100%, or relocation
GOPA IT Consultants is a high-end, focused SAP Boutique firm today, with ambitious goals for tomorrow. We are a leading international SAP Services Company based on a well-defined strategy, vision and investments in our team.
Our team includes some of the best professionals in the industry, capable of enabling our clients to successfully master today’s business challenges by leveraging SAP Solutions in a constantly changing IT environment. The GOPA team delivers better value and gets the job done faster and more reliably.
We expect top performance on behalf of GOPA and our clients. We require commitment and dedication to the task – simply your best at all times. In return, not only should you expect a competitive compensation package and solid benefits, but you should also expect focused career development, freedom to make decisions, and a friendly, supportive team environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated.
This is an excellent opportunity to become one of the key members of the GOPA USA team, and help drive our continued success. To apply, please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com