Resonate (www.resonateinsights.com) is a cutting-edge Software Product & "Big Data" Startup in the Online Advertising space, recently voted one of America's Most Promising Company's by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online through our methodology called Insights Driven Media. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
We are currently seeking a UI Engineer / Developer*to join our growing team. For the position, previous experience developing scalable, rich, internet application user interfaces is a must. The individual must have the desire and ability to learn quickly. The environment here is fast paced with changes and challenges on a daily basis, and so the ability to keep up with this environment is a necessity. The candidate will be responsible for implementation of the platform user interface, and will work closely with Designers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers.
If you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced start-up environment and like to break innovative new ground, we want to talk to you!
- User Interface Implementation
- Develop & maintain front end code as well as some mid-tier code
- Implement new, ground-breaking interaction and visualization interfaces
- Develop UI that provides incredible rich user experience
- Work closely and effectively with the middle tier and database development team
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- You have 5+ years experience in launching successful interactive web applications
- Prior experience working for a Startup or Software Product company
- Solid experience in developing rich internet applications
- Adept with web standards and cross-browser development
- Data Visualization/Dashboard Design experience a plus
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, D3.js, or Ralphael.js a plus
- Experience building Web Application User Interfaces
- Experience with MVC or MVP
- Capable of working on Middle-Tier Development if need be
- Hands on experience working with various Web APIs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus (Annual)
- Stock / Equity
- Flexible Work Environment